Sunday, September 27, 2009

The web site hoverage.com is up

Guess what my flat screen Internet site hoverage.com is now available to look at for those that have access to the flat screen Internet. This web site talks about the hover age that I'm trying to create for people because we currently live in the 20th century overtime lifestyle. This web site will show futuristic Disney movie photos of Treasure Planet, Meet the Robinsons including Flubber to power a flying car. My Internet store is not ready yet because I'm trying to get model hover supplies ready to buy and I'll sell my hover flat paper book as well as flat screen electronic ebook. The books I'll sell soon are Bens Hoverpad Theories and Where's my hover age. This web site will also show the flying cars other people are making like Terrafugias car plane combo, Pal-V car gyro copter combo but those car plane combos have some inconvenient issues that I'll discuss and this web site will also show flying cars that will literally fly like a helicopter but will be street legal they are the ducted fan flying cars like Mollers skycar and others. I'll talk about my car copter combo that literally fly like a helicopter except it will be street legal because of folding blades which I show someday. And finally I'll talk about how I'll make a magnetic hoverboard, hovercar that will low hover like a maglev train except without the tracks and I'll have hoverpad idea articles how they could work. This web site is similar to hovertech.com web site that I'm trying to help out and support. I'll make sure that the people from hovertech.com gets their hoverboard wish even if will low hover only.