Sunday, September 19, 2010

Other subjects non related to hovering

Even though this flat screen blog is for car copters I'm going to talk about other stuff such as my stories I'm working on, my music, my art pictures, and I'll pay tribute to the good old media that's now gone or replaced by bad media. My web site hoverage.com will not only focus on hoverboards and flying cars but it will also talk about 3-D holograms, my upcoming fictional paper books I'm working on with my songs, music, artwork pictures and I'll show tribute to old school media studios that are no longer running like Don Bluth studios, Sierra online, Midway games. I'll talk about my tribute to the old Disney channel from 1983 to 2002 before it became Teen Disney and Toon Disney Channel from 1998 to 2009 before it became Teen Disney XD. I'll also show tribute to classic Nintendo with the red logo from 1975 to 2006 before they became Teen Nintendo with the gray logo and a tribute to gameboy games from 1989 to 2007 before it got discontinued. I'll also talk about the old Nickelodeon 1979 to 2009 before it became Teen Nickelodeon and a Tribute to the old Cartoon Network before it became the CN block showing Teen and Adult junk. I'll also show my tribute to the old Nintendo Squaresoft and Enix in their good years (Enix 1975-1996) and (Squaresoft 1983-1996) when they made family friendly games before they became rotten in 1997 and made trashy Teen playstation games and finally merged into Square-Enix in 2003 still making trashy Teen games to this present day. So don't be surprised if I talk about other stuff and I'm doing it so you won't be bored with my same hover stuff and I'll talk nicely and not be negative. I'll let you know if my website hoverage.com is going to change so don't be surprised if I start having non-hover related pages.